Saturday, July 17, 2010

POETIC EXPERIENCE

In 1990s I wrote a poem in Bengali named "Mahakavya" (Epic Poem)" The essence of the poem was about life and feeling of all species of life .
The poem was published in my last book of poems - "Abbar phirey Elam" on 7Th December,2008 from Delhi.
________________________________________________________________
Long long back , Scientist J.C . Bose of India proved , scientifically, that plants are also living Organisms and they react to external stimuli .......
In my poetic soul , I felt so much pain seeing and experiencing the way the cruel/ignorant and insensitive Human Society cuts and clips the helpless trees or cuts flower or make flower bouquet with flowers and buds and present it to their lovers/friends or Political 'Masters or even the dead -Men for funeral. For last 12 years I refused to accept any flowers or bouquet to be brought or sent to my home.
And I name all people who pinches or cut flowers to please their beloved as 'Murderers'
_______________________________________________________________
On 16Th July, , 2010 in- T.O.I (Kolkata, India) , a Scientific publication of the Scientist Stanislaw Karpinski of War Shaw University now claims to have proof that all plants , like Human being have feelings and they experience pain and express their reaction.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.
To me now , any one who clips or cut a flower (even to please a lover ) is a 'murderer'.

No comments:

Post a Comment