Wednesday, July 1, 2015

RIGHT OR WRONG ? ! ? !

0
Love This
0
Needs Work
Dear  Doctor, ,
If  there  'good   Cholesterol '  and   'bad   cholesterol '
made  by  Nature  ,under  God
why   are   you   blaming  me    for  my  failures  or  faults
within  me   or  out  ! 

Rather  blame  the  Lord  - for  in-spite
 so  often  I  tried , -- and  failed!so
many  ways

Also  blame  our  Lord,  for   our
all -  wrong -  blaming
without  searching  all    back  ground  , -  or Cause .
___________________________________________________
Composed  :  9 / 19 / 2014 ;  from   Poetry.com. ; edited . 

good
ARSHA M DEV286 days ago
It made me think for a while....Being a medico,I too have an interest in 'good' and 'bad' cholesterols as you said...LDL and HDL...lol.Anyho­w it is a great attempt.keep it up,write more
0

Poetry is art...
Amanda Woyan286 days ago
Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment