Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WEALTH _- SUCCESS &_ LOVE

A friend sent me an E-mail , telling me a story in allegorical form concluding with the concept that , When LOVE was accepted as a guest in the house, wealth and success naturally follwed love as united companions.
A spent about half an hour after reading the story, in contemplation and Love as a logo itsef rose before me and I started wondering in how many conflicting ways the word Love is used or interpreted in this world ! let us startas follows :

!I love my neighbour II. Ilove my brother , my family members , my parents III,. I love my wife Iv. I love love another's wiife V. Ilove eating chicken,goat, pork,ham, fish &fruit VI. I love whisky not beer VII. I love sooting , hunting, gambling,cheatinf or viii. I love golf, boxing , soccar etc etc & Etc.

So ! so many faces of love are presenting themselves and which one of them should
greet and how ?

No comments:

Post a Comment