Thursday, June 30, 2011

ABOUT DEATH

Post Script : ( Mejh da :

I . I do not believe that Death is the final-finish of any life ( material life +Consciousness) bu t only a transfer point for revival (Recycling) . If i believed in Death , I could not have written that poem "Mrityu Nei " ( my booK "Abaar phirey elaam ".
2. I do not practise all Social habits , unless my faith accepts it within my soul.
3. As it is described in 'Tibetan Book of the Dead' and also in 'GADUD- PURAN' , The body of Mejh da has been discarded and his Soul(individual) will be in SLUMBER for next 72 hrs after that 'death' .
4. It wil wake up on the 4th day with hightened conscious spirit, can see us all and shall merge in Cosmic SOUL, like cloud melting in Sky.
5. I advise Tapas and all who believe in my faith to pray on the 3rd day and vocally remember all the good things that was in Mejh da and his good works....
Weeping is not respected in spiritual traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment