Saturday, December 27, 2014

THE   SOURCE   I  LEARN  FROM :
----------------------------------------------
 " Schopenhauer's saying, that "a man can do as he will, but
not will as he will," has been an inspiration to me "  - Einstein
 - - - - - -            -- - - - - --           - - - -- -- -

" For forcealways attracts men of low morality, and I believe it to be an invariable rule
that tyrants of genius are succeeded by scoundrels." ---Einstein
 - - - - - - -- -- -        - - - -- - - -       - - - -- -- -- - -

" I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes
his creatures, or has a will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves."
--------Einstein
( Page  :  5, 6, 7 )
____________________________________________________
From  " THE  WORLD  AS   I   SEE  IT  "    Albert  EINSTEIN  .
( Abridged   Edition ).


No comments:

Post a Comment