Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My POEM : The Other Way

A part of that I gave you my Lovr and a part to her ,-who
surmoning me to be a slave to Love and herslf
mastered the art of Escape// Thus, love builds up or cracks
the damage and loss I accept , as it's a game
Even some part of whole stock of grains get spoiled.
So many can do in better ways, says some one
I agree, and even then reamain the same
wait for the time of sowing and
the storm , the rain or the flood have their ways
Even the drought or blizzard time, have rights
Dear, how long more you want to convince.
In the folds and cracks of life the the final accounting prevails
It's only aa self-review in a Mirror, !
Then let us settle and compromise
Then ,even the conflict or battle can end up dear
And with this feeling , a part I offer to you and a part to her
who telling me to be the slave of love ; herslf, --escapes.(Original Bengali poem Of 1970-80s; Translated now).

No comments:

Post a Comment