Sunday, May 20, 2012

 Down  Memory lane  --!993:We  two were in  Kumu's place, --living as paying  guest.//used to fo for morning walks . // U  -always  like my  company  and i --U  liked U as  son & a fiend /// on back-step think you had no  job and used to go out with lots of Telephone Directory-books ( ? Sale ) // never knew  U never communicated yor  personal difficulties// once we -two-- went to Delaware -Bay in the evening /// I walked a long walk and you were  sitting on the Bank of River  on a log for almost  an hour. I thought  you were meditating  and i felt happy and proud//.. In retrospect  , i think, that was your  Financial DROUGHT-days.//mayhave been,  you lost your job// you  never could  be defeated  by  uour personal sufferings and  communicated to  any one. Then U loved me as a father but yet took me as a friend// I  understood nothing then , as I remained over-joyed by  joy with a New  LAND ( America) that was in ECONOMIC-SINK !
" It was the  best  time( for me) ; It was worst time9 for us & America)" --A tale of two cities; Ch.Dickens.


On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Rana Bose <ranbose@gmail.com> wrote:
Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment