Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WAR - TIME

Not  to day !
not  to  day --
my  love
Dark  Moon now  high  up  ruling  the  night
and synthetic  volcanic  inferno hurting   the  day
all-around !

War-time  now   on all  fronts
be it  battle - ground  or  living -shades
and  I   too  waiting  my  fate

War-time  !
don't  know  if  ever  will  return
or  if  do ,  --in  what  shape  or  form
hungry  missiles  now  targeting  all  fronts
even  innocent  sleeping  lives   behind
or  beyond.

Wait  for  me   my  love
but  don't  get   shocked   finding  me physically  whole
but shaken   and  broken  all-within .

And  we  all  forget
Even  "Sound  of  Music "  was   but  a ' tragic  tale '
of  Musical   Escape
 from  a  killing  War  of  the  World  !
_____________________________
(Composed : 02 / 07/ 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment