Monday, June 16, 2014

16/06/'14
RELATIVITY

It  was  so  much  real  like  my  own  'dreaming '
was   so  UN-real  like  any  'Dream'  in  sleep
and  was   so  Abstract  like  my  day - dreaming  yet
ever   so  Surrealistic  like  this  Living -  theme  !!

        EN - CAPSULED
Like   the  proverbial  'Frog  in  the   Well'
Or ,  like    my  PC   severed   from  the  Internet - link
I  stay  Stagnant  or  Limited  to   Existence , otherwise
like  any  Cosmic -  being   without   connecting-  Link
to  the    ULTIMATE -  source
or ,  put  it  in  any  way  as  you  desire  !

        KAJAL   GHOSH
       ==============
(  As  I   STILL   KNOW   HIM  )

কোনো কোনো    নাম
অন্য-নামে  চৈতন্যমুখী   জীবন -  স্পন্দন
জীবন -  ভর    ভাসতে  থাকে
হাসতে  থাকে
সর্ব-প্রভাবী   শক্তির   স্ফুরণে  !

প্রকৃতির  সব   শাসন-শাসানী   বা   প্রহসণ
অথবা ----
বিঘোষিত   দন্ডধারাকে
উপেক্ষা   কোরেও  !!
_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment