Thursday, February 24, 2011

EXPERIENCE > KNOWLEDGE

For gay men outed on TV, an identity crisis
Uma Sudhir, Updated: February 24, 2011 22
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Persona opinion : All infomations may no be Knowedgw and 'Knowledge' is not always benificial
=========================================================================BUT DOME knowledge may be up-lifting : [True Story :
I was ,then final year Medical student.Six month before the Exam., I was in our medical Hostel at Bohu-Bazar mour, Calcutta...At the entranc lane was the Prostitute -lane. On my return to my hostel at night a young prostitute was wwaiting at her door and the nearby steet- light,shinig its ight on fer face while a middle aged drunk client was staggering and scanning her face for final choice .... [This is not a painted story but my direct experience...................................]
And next day I saw the same prostitute girl with her sick mother(perhaps) waiting at a near by Clinic for getting treatment for his mother, most perhaps,with the money she earned . I was 22 0r 23 then and i was introduced to a different World and could never forget the Scene , since.

No comments:

Post a Comment