Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My poem of 1990 and Science Report on 16 july 2010

EPIC POEM

First Act

The park, as is here
The bench on the park
the other ws a rose plant
the rose blossomed there.

Second Act

The lovers were close
he clipped the rose sharp-nailed
pinned it on her hair
she leaned and embraced close .

Third Act

Then slow and after a time
the Rose withered on her hair
gifting itself to them
as the remaining silent -player.

Final ACT :

The posterity since that when
or the history of the World
did not record to tell
So ! who gave - and howmuch
On the Stage of Life and LOVE.!
(Trans-pi-rated from Original Bengali poem of 1990 on 1st March, 2011)
=====================================================================
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
My poetic feeling now recognised :

I wrote the poem (above), 02/09/ 1990 ,( Maha Kavya or Epic Poem ) that was published in a Book named 'Abaar Phirey Elaam'(2008) where I wanted to depict my feeling that plants and flowers have perceptions and feelings like humans.
Then, after 20 years , Australian Scientist claim :'Plants 'remember' and 'react' to info encrypted in light as well as transmit info about light intensity from leaf to leaf, a process similar to human nervous system.[T.O.I, Kolkata ; july 16, 2010]

I feel so happy now that my poetic feeling has now a recognition in Scientific world !
posted by Phani Basu at 9:12 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment