Sunday, September 16, 2012

On the  final  phase  and  last  Act of my  life  and  living, experincing a rich  life  from  my Root of  very rermote  village Life in East Bengal( now  BANGLA DESH) and  living  the  urban life in Delhi , then living 15yrs  in  USA  as  USA  citizen , seeing  or  visiting all over the  Globe  from London to  New York to Moscow  and  now  flying back the  Ganga river  basin.
 With my Octogenarian  status  I think  that  the  only  100 % bold , honest , open  Profession  in the  human  World  is ,I think , the  professional  Prostitutes  only .
To  understand  the  telling this and  better,  I shall  advise  the  readers  of  this  Blog   to read  also the  FAMOUS Play  of  George  Bernard Shaw( G.B.S )  -" Mrs. Warenes' Profession", to get to the  deeper meaning  of  my belief.
we all else , humans , are , I think , some  parts ,  hypocrite ,fake or conceit  in someway or  other from the top position  down  to the  lowest level of  living  individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment