Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WISH  !    I  COULD   ! !
==================
Wish  I   did  
and   if  I  could
write  my  poems   without  words 
on  the  page  and  frame 
of  Poetry.com  
where  my  feelings   or  flavor  of  my  soul
would  ever  float  like    Spring-time  fragrance
or  sometimes 
like  tropical  clouds  of  Monsoon-time 
Or, even  otherwise 
even  paint  the   eve-time  Sky 
with  spectrum  hue !

Yes, I  wish 
I  could  write my  poems 
without  printing  words  - ever .

All  words   are  now  Civilization -old 
seem  even  over-used   abused  
like  UN-fortunate  whores . 
And  handicapped  I  tumble   often times 
Can't  finds  words  to  fill  the   feeling
of  my  soul !
Nor  di  I  know 
how to  mould   those  geriatric  words
to  the  shape of  my  new-born  dreams .

Yes  I  wish  ,  - I  could 
write  all my  poems 
without   aging  words  !
------------------------------
(Composed : 27/ Aug./2013 )

No comments:

Post a Comment