Sunday, October 6, 2013

COSMIC PUZZLE VS " FRAME OF REFERENCE "

COSMIC    PUZZLE    VS   "FRAME   OF   REFERENCE  "
===========================================
Sitting    on  my   balcony   facing  the  river  Ganges
resting  physically  yet ,  my  mind whirling  like  in a  'Maze ' !
The river  Ganges    flowing  up  and  down   tidal  -way
 north  to  south  or  reverse, as  per   it's  time.
The  Sun  here  too  ,  rises  in  the  East
climb  up  scaling  the  sky  and  climb  down west
as    experience   even  now ,  from  my  place.

But  I  get  the  whirl  in my  head , -  when  told  by  scholars
the  Sun  never  rises  nor  sets  any  where and -
the  world  with  me  on  this   resting - chair
rolls  or  spin  @  25 thousand  miles  each hour
even  as   I  heard   my  neighbor - scientist  telling  his  son
-'  see, my  son ,   the  sun  is  rising   '!
Well  that  is  a long-time  puzzle   or  game  of  Science !

Even   super scientists  informed  me  so  many  times
our  Sun  is  but  a   baby - star
 and  ever   moves  faster   with  our  world
in  Galactic  Space  with  it's  family  huge
and    trillions   of   stars  in  Sky  are   but  'Sibling -Sun-s '!

The " Frame  of  Reference" ,   the  final  decider  of  facts
while   in-spite  of  all  those ' Chaotic news '
I  am  sitting    with  my    'Frame  of  Reference '  - fixed
on  a  balcony  chair ,  witnessing  the  Ganges  flow   up  and  down
north and south.
and  my  dearest  SUN  crawling  , - east  to  West ;  up and  down  !
   _________________________________________
  (  Composed : 06 / October / 2013  )

No comments:

Post a Comment