Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Last  night ( 4/22/2014: 8 pm ). I  had the  Good  luck  to  'SEE'   Interview   with   'NAMO'  by  ABP  ANANDA ( ABP- News  Channel ) and  had  GREAT   EXPERIENCE  !
    I  THINK,  IT  IS  A  MUST  for    every  good  INDIAN  to  SEE  it  and  they  FORM  their  OWN  OPINION ..
I  also  think ,  India  needs  Narendra  Modi (  NAMO ) as   PRIME  MINISTER  ( This Time ) to  RESCUE     India   from  the  DITCH  that   INDIA is  now IN !!
I  also  THINK  no  Indian  Politician   now  match  his  PERSONALITY , EXPERIENCE  and   honest  DRIVE  and  also , as  regards  to  his  SINCERITY  to   LIFT  India    OUT  of  the  RUT  where she  has  been  dragged  down   by  MASKED  POLITICIANS  !!!
AAP  seems  to me as  the  21st  Century  Version  of    DON  QUIXOTE  in  many  ways .
 ___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment