Thursday, April 17, 2014

NEW   AGE   POETRY  :      POETIC   **PUZZLE  !!
====================================
Boat-man  bought  the  boat   of  ten   person-  capacity,  guaranteed
The  boat-man  carried  ten  persons   to  cross  the  river  and  a  got  drowned

Boat-man ,  now dead  and  in heaven   complained against the  seller  of  boat
for  breach  of  CONTRACT  and  asked  for  ' compensation ' .
       *********                    **********
God  :          What  was  the  capacity   of the    boat  , -  my  son ?
Boat  man :   Ten  persons  , my  Lord .
God  :         And  how  many you carried   on  the  boat  ?
B-M :        Ten  only    my  Lord ; as   per  capacity .
God  :        And  where  were  you  , my  son ?
B-M  :      On  the  boat  ; I  was   the  'OWNER '   my  lord !
God :        That was  the    'MISCALCULATION'  on your part  ,  inviting your  bad  luck , my  son .

         The    boat -man   was  speechless   and  once   more  drowned  in   CONFUSION !

       - - -- - - --          - - - - - -- - -           --- - - - -- - -
**   Result  of   denying the  'Participatory  Principle   of  Consciousness'  in   Cosmology ' !
_______________________________________________________________________
Experimental  Poetry :  by  Hiranmo  Gautom :  4 / 17/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment