Thursday, April 17, 2014

MONISM   :  OR   DIRECT   PERCEPTION
================================
Not  through books  nor  Scholarship
but   from  personal  PERCEPTION
while  flying  36  thousand  feet    above  the  earth
from  a  window-side -  seat
while  on my  first  Jet  flight  to  USA
 I  EXPERIENCED  First   :  ---that
all   Terrestrial    Political  Landscapes   changed  to myriad   slabs   !
No  Political boundary , no  man-made  monuments   identified !
Only  the  Mother  EARTH   on lap  of  Eternal    SPACE
that  we know  as -   SKY !

That  was  in  1993 - and
of  course   the  Jet  plane  glided  down
to New York   at last  - and  I  had  to  SHOW
my  Pass-port
to    prove
(after  this  MONISM - Stance )
that   I  was  an  immigrant
from  another  Political  Land .
  ________________

No comments:

Post a Comment