Saturday, October 11, 2014

    I   THINK :    IT IS  NOT   DEMOCRACY
==================================

I  think  ,  it  is  not  Democracy
--------------------------------------
Where  VOTING -SYSTEM  is    manipulated   or   OBSTRUCTED  by   organised  Gangs .
Where    result is   not   decided  by   Majority -number
Where   RULING  MAJORITY   is   decided  by  'Stitched -up  or  glued -up   'Fragmented ' -   parties .
Where  Corrupt  Leaders  are  the  Guardians   of    helpless  People .
Where  Religion  or  sectarian  ideology  is   the  Mechanism  of   Democratic System
Wheres  POLITICS  is   not  linked  with   PATRIOTISM   but  with  PROFESSIONAL  5 - Year -Contract  service .
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - --  -- - -- - - - -- -
 AND  I   repeat  :  I  THINK :, I  HAVE    NO  FAITH  IN  SUCH  SHAM  DEMOCRACY  !
_______________________________________________________________
Composed :  NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment