Friday, November 16, 2012

ABSTRACT
=========

Like  inside  a  huge mirror
spherical   like the  Universe
with  all  grades of  refraction  and  focal  lengths
and I  alone  within----
 with  all images  or spectral  show
2 D, 3 D  or   all  Dimensional  tricks
 and  I   remaining  ever , --intensely  absorbed
 like  our  own  Game  of  Living
 even  our   God  unto  Gargoyles  and all
in- between  and none  excluded

My  living  with  so  much  moving  and   turmoil
 like in an  exciting  Roller-Coaster  game
 carried   with  speed  in  all  forms
yet , really, going   nowhere
in the  Ultimate  sense .

 For ,  because  I  am  and   this  Universe  is
 and  it  mattered   not , for  my choice
 --even  without  !
=========================================
Terror   and  and  fear   dominates  every where //
This  Demonic  Night  is  not  for  Meditation , -dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment