Saturday, November 17, 2012

*SOTYOVAAN (Phonetic Spelling )

Oh, my Divine !
am not  before you  with  a begging  bowl
nor  will you  find  me kneeling down
though  destined  to  live  only  another year
to  live -- my  young  life ;  then  die .

With  that  even  little time  left
shall  build up  my  heavenly  steps
and  fulfill  my  remaining  obligations.
The Demonic  world  shall have no  domination
over  me and  spoil  my soul

This  very  limited remaining  life
and then  assured  demise
is  not my  DEATH
but  your  own   defeat  within me.
_______________________________________
*Sotyovaan, who symbolised  Truth  and   was  to  die  as young  and within a year.  Saavitri fell in love  and  married  him  in-spite  of  knowing  that  he had  only  a year to  live . Saavitri  challenged  YAMA,  the  king  of  Death  and won.  This  poem  expounds the  Sotyovaan's  own faith in himself  .( * Indian  Mythology- Tale)
======================================================================

Farthest Known Galaxy in the Universe Discovered

Space.com - ‎Nov 15, 2012‎
A new celestial wonder has stolen the title of most distant object ever seen in the universe, astronomers report. The new record holder is the galaxy MACS0647-JD, which is about 13.3 billion light-years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment