Tuesday, November 6, 2012



MY RELIGION :
Once I Asked a honey-bee --' which flowers are your favorite for honey . Hee replied --' have no bias; any flower that allow me I pick up '. ....From that day I knew my RELIGION !

I am a Jew , am a christian , a Muslim, Sanatanist or believer in Vedanta And ... I believe in any other that does not teach Hatred bt evokes LOVE ( love is a noun ---not a 
verb)
I believe in all living beings as a unified Unitary field and indivisible living process.
Yes , I believe in GOD , that has no belly - button( Light has no Belly-button too) and is all INCLUSIVE ; Good , Bad and even ugly . -- for all perceptions are only EMF play to make LIVING an interesting Game .
All divisions are our making , not God's ( 'god 'is only a word like Allah & Shiva; just as Water , Aqua, Paani, Jol are the same water.
To me Even Atheists are good ' believers'.( like +ve and -ve ends of Electricity are equity - potentials.)
Like ·  · Promote · 

No comments:

Post a Comment