Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EMPTINESS

At  times
I  feel  packed up  deep
with  emptiness
No  available   space  within  nor  out
'Name- plate'  on the  door --seems
an over-done  excess
as  if  -I  am  floating
 without a desire  to  fly !

 Nothing  waiting  down  on earth  to  pull  me  down
nor  any thing  I  find  to  lift me up
None to invite  not  even  to  say --no
near the  door !
Absolute  weightlessness
absolute  nothingness
as  if  ---i  am  only  myself
-anywhere !
=================================================

The closest rogue planet to Earth has been spotted by astronomers.

BBC News - ‎32 minutes ago‎
The closest rogue planet to Earth has been spotted by astronomers. Rogue planets are ones that drift in space without a parent star that they orbit around.           14 Nov /'12

No comments:

Post a Comment