Thursday, April 25, 2013

OTHER  WAYS  :
(  Literary  venture  ;  Satire).

Once  upon  a  time (  best  way  to  begin  a story )  when  I  was  suffering  from  financial  strains , I  went  to  my   Guru  (  temporary;  not yet  confirmed) and  requested  to  find some  'By-pass-  way '  for  me .
Guru :  Will  5 - year  scheme  help  you ?
I := Yes   Guru-ji , ----just one  Lakh  !.
G : And  some  name  and  fame  ?
 I := Not  bad !,   with  your  blessing  Guruji  !
G :  Short  and   Medium -size  scheme ?
I =  Yes  Guruji  !
G :   Start   a  N.G.O  .( he  smiled ).

Got  it !  I  made  the  'Pranam'  and  rushed  to  my  mission ( and  made  his  posting ' permanent' ).
________________________________________________________________________________
Composed  on  Apil 26, 2013   by  Pibi ( Dr.  P. Basu  M.D , Legendary  poet , USA, Poetry.com ).

No comments:

Post a Comment