Wednesday, April 3, 2013

REMINDER

Seeing  cut-flowers , buds  or bouquet
in any  civilized  festival or 'show'
I  quite  , get  some  sick
Why  ? ! ---myabe
I  do know  but  they  don't!

Plants , leaves and  flowers  have  life like us
was  proved  earlier  a  century  back
Now,  molecular biologists  have  even, proved  finally
plants  and  buds  and  flowers  are too
sensitive  and  conscious  like   me  and  you
 They  too, do  communicate  within  their  given  field
through  light  and  Sun-shine  love !

Yet  when I  see
people offer  cut-flowers or  bouquet to lovers or friends
or  in some  festival  for  commercial  gains
it  pains  and stabs  my  heart
and  maybe -------------
I am   'out of  date'  ---for   this  Civilized  World .
    _____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment