Monday, June 8, 2015

A DIALOGUE WITH NATURE- VII ( Concluded )

     Medicine ,Safadarjung  Hopital   how  does he  get  time   after  looking  after  his   heavy   job   to  write  poems  or   direct  or  stage  plays .  Recently  he  staged  a play   which  was  shown  on  T.V .
Or  Dr. P.K Sen of   Bombay , a  famous  surgeon ;  how  he   makes  time  to  paint  good  pictures   and  hold  exhibitions  !
Of  course, time  is  24  hrs . a  day  for  everyone.  Only thing   or  difference  is  , you have  to  select    your  own   choice  and  mode  of  living   and  snach away time  for  it .  I  mean , you  have  to  sacrifice   so  many  of  your  personal pleasure  or  general  hobbies  of  living .   Again i  remind  you  Einstein   was  a  famous  violin  player   inspite  of  his  being   the God  of  Science .
Mrs . Pandey :  your  wife  must be  feeling  jealous  ! And   do  not  your  family  and  children  feel  neglected  ?
P.B :  You now   I  am  a   poet  in  my  heart . And   the ' must-quality ' of a  Poet  is  to  be  true  to the  self  or  Soul . Yes , my  family suffers  and like  most Autobiographers    who according  to  Mack twain   are ' big liars ,  I  ill  not say  that they all  happily help me . It  can not  be  so ,
My  wife  suffers and look  after  the  children  and  house  almost  alone   being  over more,  in a  job. My  children  ant  me    to  take  them  to  Pictures  or  Picnics   and  most  often I  can not   join .
Yes,  they  suffer  but  they  endur  it   for  they  know  that I  am  not  spending  my  time  doing  any thing  bad  or  mean  or  shame ful. I  am  only trying  to  paint a  vaster   and  better World  for   them  too to  be  proud  of , if  I  succeed .
And  you  know  : the  endurance  is  also another  side  of love  in  family  life  . Now   suppose   if  my  wife  neglected the  children  and  helped  me   in  my  work !  Would it  not  sadder  end  in  my life   if  my  childrenn   suffered  too  for her  helping  me ? !
Mrs  Pandey  :  Now   please  tell  us    some  more  of  your  Art  pieces .
                 There  are    many  art  pieces  of  abstract  form  while  some  are  quite  simple , though .
 Can  you  explain  how  you  deveoped  yoyr  approach  from  simple  to  these  abstract  forms  ?

 P.B :  yes  I  can ,  I   start  my  works   from  simple pattern   and then  try to impart    soul  , life  , vitality   and  emotion . I  told  already   that unless  a piece  expressed  some  inbuilt  mood   only  form  ould  not  interest  me . Then  when  ideas  and  feelings  gradually  grew  more  intense  and  deep


P.B :  and  abstract  form   had to  leave  tha  simple pattern  and be   more   complex , compressed
        and  unusual    to  be  deep  enough    to  hold  the  meaning  I  wanted  to  instill . The
        examples  are  Devi,  ( Jagat-ddhatri ), the  Evolution, the  MODERN Man , Shringer, Don
        Quixote, Mother  Courage etc .

Mrs. Pandey  :It  was  very  interesting  to  listen  to  you al  this  time and  thank  you .

P.B : Thank  you  too .
-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment