Monday, June 8, 2015

DELHI T.V SHOW PRESENTS Dr . P. Basu M.D.

                                                                                                                                                         P   III
           and not a  creative artist.
          Well,  take up this  piece  that  I  have  made    named    MODERN MAN .  This piece  was                found  suitable  to  hold  the  expression  that  i  wanted  to  impose . Let  me  describe  the piece .        The  face  of this  man  looks   hugely intelligent with  a  massive  brain ; looks  confident ,                  intellectually  strong  , even  dominating , but also ,  largely   disproportionate  with no space             for  a Soul  at  all  and even  looking  almost grotesque  and  standing  on  a  weak  base ! And             this  is  is  really    the  state  of  a  Modern  man , I think . So ,  you  see  ;  the  idea  was  within          me   and  I  transferred it  to  on a  wood - piece as  soon  a  I  found  one . And  here and  thus  I         claim  to  be  a  creative  Artist  and  not  an  art -  collector .
Mrs. Pandey  : You are a  poet   and  now  are also  a  sculptor . Which  field  you  like  more  to
         express  yourself  or  in other  term  , -- which    side your   love lies  /
P,B :  You want to  expose  my weaknesses  !I already told  you ;  Even  though this  is  a very  recent
            love  in  the  field  of  Visual  art , I  am  essentially  a  poet  and grew  up  like that .
         I  started   writing  poetry  when  I   was  a  school boy  and  grew up  with it .And  poetry                    found an  easy  space  within  me .
        During  my  M.B.B.S  - study  inspired by  my  prof  Dr . P  Bose  I started drawing  and                     sketching  and  even   started a   Cartoon  Weekly  in  Medical College , Calcutta  which                       became  very popular.
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment