Friday, April 6, 2012

MY Latest  "WILL". to day on  april 6, 2012 :
_____________________________________________________

I Dr. Phani Bhushan Basu s/o Late Ananga Mohan Basu ,of 2 F # 41 G.T . Road , Konnagar , Hoogly , W. Bengal , Pin - 712235 , in full spirit, good health and consciuosness express my final desire in my 'Will' in following way:




1.. The moment after my DEATH , all my cash savings will be managed by my daughter and two sons, jointly, in the following way;

As I have , before, distributed the sold value of my DELHI House at 1805, C.R park, to my wifw and my children ( daughter & two sons ) on Equal-share basis, all my residual cash -wealth that will be revealed , will be managed in following way :

a) 50 %of my cash wealth will be saved and kept for  my grand children on equal terms , as sequrity -money, for their Educational and; Economic Support.

b) The other 50 % of my cash savings will be reserved -wealth under the care of my two sons and daughter (jointly -as Trustee) for preservation  and care of my ART PIECES , Manuscript, printed books (in my name) at 40 and 41 G.T Road (E),Konnagar, Hoogly Pin 712235, W.B, The Two flats bought  from my sole- saving , shall be preserved  and ; looked after, maintained from my cash savings( 50%-) -interest   oF F.D Deposits.
The above mentioned flats  should me kept , maintained  and looked after as  our  ANCESTRAL  HOME ( Post-partition (1947) Era..



Only  SONS , Daufgter (their spouses) and my  grand children and their on-coming coming family members & friends will have rights to live there while the both flats will be utilised as ART Gallery and Library to display Art -pieces ,books , manuscripts of mine and my family members only( Including provision for a family- Library.



2, Out of Interest earning of my Cash saving left, maintainance of both the flats will be managed along with Salary of rs 2000/- pm to 2500/- pm, to Uma Das m/o Mallika das of Gr. floor at 41,g.t Road, konnagar. she has been  taking care of me (as employed as a house -keeper )and shall  also remain  as such . After my DEATH  she  may work as an employee, under my childrens guidnce ndemployment.

My desire for my own Funeral ,is a WATER-burial at Ganga Sagar to allow my body be consumed by Aquatic -life (Fishes) (at my cost ) and if not possible , my children will have freedom to decide , otherwise and jointly. However my desire is that : no body should be bound to any INCONVENIENCE .

As I do not have faith in RITUALISM and Bound -'Habit' ,no formalities , I desire, other than SILENT Prayers.) for the short period (72 hrs.).


Beyond all above desires, my children, jointly will have the right and authority to desiign the Funeral  and; post funeral period , any way they decide for their ego. ( if they do not agree with my written 'wishes ). Otherwise , after the funeral., extravagand  expenses should be, if desired, at their  Own cost and jointly performed.

My two sons and daughter will have the right to decorate their own homes/flats with my ART-pieces /paintings but will have not the rightt to sell my creative works for commercial gain ( unless in financial strain ), EXHIBITIONS  can be jointly performed,while managing as a TRUSTEE and for nobler purposes.

Two Flats in my name at 40 & 41 G.T Road ( E), konnagar, hoogly -712235, free of all financial bindings , should be kept  after  my death, maintained with the interest of savings (F.Ds) and treated and developed as ANCESTRAL Home for Future( I was livng very happy here and dreamt of building up a separate Bulidig -house here ( Konnagar has a very rich cultural back-ground  -hstory here !)



Opinions for better way or modification are welcome from my wife and my Children. (Sons and daughter).

In case of  sudden loss of  my memory/consciousness -/awareness due to disease/accident this 'WILL' will be  'active'  with immediate effect.

Any propery or wealth inherited  in my name from  my parent's side (now sub-judice) or any other sources will ,on release , be directly owned by my two sons and daughter without my further involvement or re-defining.



(Least has been mentioned about my Wife, as she has already  been  provided for,in time,from my side and she has her own ,necessary financial support. As I understand she has her full support/ endorsement  in the decisions I have recorded in my presnt 'Will").



No comments:

Post a Comment