Sunday, October 24, 2010

CRAZY THOUGHTS !

THOUGHTS HAUNTING ME :

Thoughts haunting me for long ! Maybe, they are crazy thoughts but they haunt me so frequently that I coud not stop recording them now .

Does the GRAND DESIGNER have a Belly - Button ? Maybe only Stephen Hawking has the answer locked inside his huge brain. Or maybe, even , he does not know it . It is even beyond Giant Computer 's lock & Key !

Next is , - while in U.S.A and approaching the Statue Of Liberty, more than once during my long long iving there , I was always wondering - looking at that huge Statue , is ' Liberty' also a female or male or something otherwise ? Since I have been brooding over it and now , I think, I must surf GOOGlE, sometimes and find out the story of this 'Master- Buiding' and trace the root from the Artist or Builder.
Of course Crazy thoughts can germinate anywhen from anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment