Friday, October 29, 2010

CRAZY THOUGHTS !

So often, so many crazy thoughts buble up in my mind that I feel, so much, sujectivly confused.... The other day I was thinking, -if I got selected for Heaven next life, how it would be my next life there.
I was in U.S.A for about sixteen years and had been in Washinton DC several times. Everyone is neither invited nor allowed in PREIDENT'S HOUSE (even if you are a U.S.A -Citizen) Or, even if you live in there. In Washington DC, there are other places including 'DOWN TOWN' and other areas too and they are not deserted places but full of residents.
So, I was thinking or was trying to guess the space I would be alloted if I get a selection - grade for my next posting, in heaven. Maybe , I have to find it out from GOOGLE,com , the pattern of Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment