Sunday, October 24, 2010

REMINISCENCE II

In those early days of my youthand doing house job in Irwin hospital, with my rural back ground and un-smart poise to be-friend smrt colleagues of mine and often shy before nurses , I woud run back to Gole Market and spend hours in great Eastern Stores on a corner of the counter observing and admiring the way Raj baalv kept even the high Executive clients charmed with his gifted taent of public -speaking. And I was even jeaous !, I was very good in righting , even engish, but as in student ife had no chance in sharpening my oratorial capacity, i was a tongue tied boy by any standard, And this Rajbalav , to my joyous surprise , was so fluent and without even a school certificate and coud speat i hindi , punjabi , Engish (without respecting Gramatical discipline) and keep them ever so magnetised that even deputy secretaries of those would seek only him for their purchase deal. Whie I , a medica graduate and a proud house surgeon of a top Delhi Hospita even used to fumbe and stamer before the bus-coductor in seecting and arranging my expression in hindi or even in English when the conductor fired on english words, all wrong , or hindi/ punjabi which were even, more 'greek' to me.
I come back to my Rajballav Mama again He had a shortthick feature , squreface, very fare and handsome face but when he fced you and smiled broad, I think even and enemy panning to hurt him would drop his weapon and embrace him. That was the personality of RAJBALLAV and I wish so much that he was even now with us or at least me.

No comments:

Post a Comment