Monday, December 3, 2012


SO , WHAT !

So  what !  --even , if I said
I  like  you  or even  if  I  feel  love
 for  you !
What's that to you  or --
how  you  are involved  or  affected , -dear.

It 's my soul that paints my heart
on   the  Canvas  of  my   Life
Well, you may like it or may not like
that's your life - not mine.

On the flowing tide of  Gongaa ,I  can see
dancing waves around
some far beyond on earthly lap
it may  make  a  crest  or  fall  down
on its own  voyage  in life
the inspiring  azure  sky or the  wind
play  with the  river- on flowing tide .

Each  has  its  own  way  of  gaming  in  life.
The differing  tides  have different tales
yet   the  river flows --its     own way

So ! if I say  --' I  like  you
 or even, if I feel  love for  you
in my  way
how  you  are  involved
unless  you  are  invited  , -dear  !
__________________
Previous  poem  edited on  03/12/ '12

No comments:

Post a Comment