Friday, March 29, 2013

NO !  I  COULD  NOT  !

On  my  return  from  evening    walk
through  a  garden ,---  spring-time - rich
with  lengthening    shadows  of   Sun-set  time
slowly  embracing  me .

I  found  a  flower  young  and  sweet
blossoming with  joyous  smile
got  hold  of  it  and  gripped  to  clip  or pluck
and  present  it  to my   wife ; back  home waiting for  me
and   make  this  eve   a memorable bliss
 as  best as  it  could  be.

But    no,  I  could  not  !
-----------------------
Let  this  young  blossom  stay  and  bloom
where  ever  it  found  it's  joy
I  walked  back  home  with  empty  hands
facing  Sun -set  dim   but  then   it seemed
it  was  lovingly warm  and  smiling back  !  
    ______________________
Composed  28/03/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment