Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BAPTIZED

0
Love This
0
Needs Work
And  they ----
took  to  me  to  the Temple 
Church    and  Mosque  
gave  the  SCRIPTURE-s  to  read 
to   find the   way  to  the   respective  'God'
 
I  found    half  of them   --> True   
and  another  'half '------
False , lies  or ' blind Sermons '
that  could  not  themselves  
 decide or prove !
 
Confused --- 
I returned ' Home' within  me 
and  fell  to  the  depth  of  my  soul  in  despair 
 like  some  'Satori ' -event, perhaps 
I  jumped  beyond  my Mind /Intellect- and
all  atonce    lighted - up    brilliant  like  thousand  Sun -s
yet  Cool--- like  the  Moon-Light
without  Heat  or dust !
 
There  even  Light  has    IT's  voice
I  regained    my power  to  know 
and  the Universe  or Cosmos   vanished
only   CONSCIOUSNESS-GlOW
remained !
_______________________ 
Share to:
 
Being at One you see that you are all that there is, super-conscious super soul!

Richard Stephan1 hour ago
If all beings could find the Voice of the Light, the Cosmos itself would glow in it's invisibility! Good poem Phanibhusan Basu ;-) Rico
0
despite errors in spelling,a good effort
keith richards1 hour ago
powerful and deep
Comment 
1 Comment
0

Phanibhusan Basu43 minutes ago
SPELLING-s CHANGE OVERTIME: 
SO MUCH VARIATION IN SPELLINGS OF BRITISH AND AMERICAL SPELLING . 
I GOT MY M.D ( CARDIOLOGY ) WITH E.C.G -SPELLING AND FOUND IN AMERICA --> E.K.G ! 
BUT THAT COULD NOT OBSTRUCT MY LEARNING . 

Read a poem or spy on Grammar ; your choice.[ ALL SPELLINGS ---> so long meaning is not lost .] 
0
H

Hayden Crow1 hour ago
H
0
Terrible

Alex Pauley1 hour ago
I frankly dislike it tbh
Comment 
1 Comment
0

Phanibhusan Basu30 minutes ago
I FEEL SO HAPPY : 
1 ; 3 ; 4 ;5 stars !! 
Dies that not explain ,-- Grades of readers and also other TRUTH-s ? ! 
( I admitted befo

No comments:

Post a Comment