Thursday, August 28, 2014

POETIC FINAL

In  my   Youth -
often I  dreamed
that  I  shall  scale  some   hill-top
or  say  ---
my romantic  last  Climb, -  where
the  dome  of the  Sky is  azure  -blue
like  the  look  of  a   feminine  love
where  the  3-D  peak  rise daringly
 like  the   willing   bosom   of  a virgin   lover  
yet    promising ,  like  a  Temple  -  crown  !
After  all  these   dreams  and  hopes
my path  binds   me
 like  a  ' Prometheus'   to  the  ground .

And  even  to  day  
I   do  not  know ---
 if  like  my  childhood  tumbles
or  like   failed  dreams   of  youth
and like  my   in-built  Ego  and   hesitant  steps
if  any  when , --- in the  end
my  fate  will  or  will  not   lead  me
to  my  final  dream -fulfilled
or  not  !
____________________


No comments:

Post a Comment