Thursday, November 14, 2013

ABOUT POETRY

ABOUT   POETRY
==============
Galloping  horses  make  their  own   cadence
the  marching  soldiers  their  own - way  march
Ana  pavlova   made  her own  dancing rhythm
why  tell  me   dear,  - how  I should   shape  my  words !

The  baby    laughing   with  his  unique  distortion
of  lips  and   face  ;  even  with    wavy   arms
all   real   poems   pick  up  their  own  syntax , rhythm
the  poets  are  helpless  in   designing  poetic march .

It's  my  soul  that  monitors  feeling
Rhythm  and  rhyme ! - where's  scope  to  decide
like my  own  DNA  my  poetry  is  patterned
I  print  my  feeling  as  (my)  soul  decides .

Long   or   short ;  may  be  good   or  bad
like  my children   all  of  them  are
I  love  them  all  as   they  are   born
like  a  genetic scheme . - all  my poems  are .
----------------------------------------------
Composed : 11 /14 /2013

No comments:

Post a Comment