Wednesday, November 27, 2013

REVIVAL

Every  day   -   almost
I  personally   supervise  the  polishing   of  my  'Name -plate'
of  the  outside-door , for   visitors'  view  and  to  know
how  much I  care  for   everything   under  the  Sky !

My  name  and  my  fame
should  and  must , - have   permanent  value
who  knows !
My  success  , these  days   seems  to  glitter  more
Friends   do  come , appreciate  and  even praise
my  works   and  - my  poetic  galore.

Yet  the ' Science  journal '   in  my  hand
declares :  (as  my  enemy )
that  nothing  is   permanent  in  the  world  of  Entropy
or  in  the  'Cyclic  Universe'  with   real   'Black - holes'
and  melt-down  and  Dissolution
will  out- last  everything .

But  who  cares
and  why  at all   should  I
so  long  my  name - plate  glitters   bright
on   my  door , --outside
for  friends  or  visitors
to  get  impressed !
____________________________
Composed : 11 / 26 / 2013 .

No comments:

Post a Comment