Friday, November 22, 2013

WANT  SOME   SHADE  ;  NOT   LIGHT
==============================
Have  my  own light  within
-- my  soul
Want  some   shade
and  some  creative - silence  around
yes , I  have  my  light .

Light ?
not  that  destructive  brilliance  or  blinding  light
of  modern  life
but   meditative  shade .
It  is  so  noisy  and  chaotic   all  around
disturbing   my  dreams  and   creative-design

Even  a fire-fly  under the  tree  of  setting  Sun
is  free  with  its  own  luminous  strife.

Beyond  my  own  world  and  sky
Galaxies   peep and  offer   romantic  smile
beacons  me  even ,  for  some  luminous  voyage
in-spite  of   distracting , disturbing  gadgets -full
of  modern  life
spoiling  all  my  dreams  and  in-built designs

Needs  some  shades  in  silence
not  this   mutable  light   of  modern  life
_______________________________________
Composed: 12 /05 / 2011  in  Bengali ; transliterated  and  edited  now (11 /23 /2013 ).


No comments:

Post a Comment