Monday, November 18, 2013

NEVER DYING PROBLEM !

NEVER   DYING    PROBLEM
======================
*"  A  two  liter  pot  can't  hold   four  liter  milk " --SriRamakrishna
___________________________________________________
That   is  the  never  dying   Issue
for me  and for  the   World  too
including  even  for
our  brain , heart  and  soul  !

So  much  Sun-shine
all  around  me  and  beyond
So  much  filters  in
and  more  can  not .
yet  how  much  can  I  invite  in
or  retain  
or  preserve  within  my  'house'
or  in  my  'soul' !

For
 ' a  2 liter  pot  can't  hold  4  liter  milk '
the  eternal  imbalance  of
' Content  and  Capacity'  - or
'  Relativity  and  Reality '
of  revealed  Life .
___________________________________________________________________
Composed : 11 / 19 / 2013 .  * [ transliteration   of    sayings  of an  Indian  Saint (1883).]

No comments:

Post a Comment