Tuesday, November 19, 2013

LOVE ? WHAT IS LOVE ? !

" Love   makes  my  world  go  round "  -- Google  news ; 11/20/2013
_____________________________________________________

LOVE   ?     what  is  love  ?!
a  physical   or  vital   or   psychic  thirst  ? !
or  some  material  attachment  UN-explained
deeply  en-grained   in us
Love  !  --  so  often  declared   loud
at  all  level   social or media -  themes  and
that which , -never  will cease.

I  love  my  life
I love my  parents
I  love  my  wife and also  my  children
and they  love  me  too
I  love   my  God .

For  some, - some  love is  a    sport
or  some   love  to  drink or  flirt
some  even  love   to  cheat
some  love   hunting
Love  !?   with   so  many  tentacles  and  roots
 from all  our  organs  or  glands
even  from  heart
or  unto  the    soul  or to   rise  from  it !

That  concern  not  most   of  us
only  I  desire  to  know from  all  of  you
now  and  here
what  is  love  ?!
_______________________________
Composed  11 /20 /2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment