Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Born in between two world-War flames
in remotest colonial rural base
conditioned -natural like tropical intestinal worms
grew up though famine and uncertain future-stage

My child-hood was, I know,- a bundle of joy
un-burdened like that of modern child
yet knew the famines , while growing up
and matuerd fast in age of 'Atom-bomb'
My whole youth shivered through cold-war games
all 'uncertain - principles' grinning round
Yet I survived all those killing forms
and saw the wide World of Modern shape
in Universe of ' Einstein -Dirac -Time'
flew jet-flights for more than decade long
and -as many years,- my USA life
with my children, immigrating here

Now waiting flight, beyond Time and Space
with some 'pass-port' of another type.

No comments:

Post a Comment