Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Phanibhusan, claim your FREE Best Poet of 2012 Awards!
Inbox
x

Poetry.com info@poetry.com via bluehornet.com 
Jan 25
to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from info@poetry.com
FREE! Get Your Two Beautiful Poet Award Pins!!
A $79.90 Value - Yours Free!
Click here to claim your Awards now!



Phanibhusan, Congratulations on your
Best Poets of 2012 nomination!
Best Poets and Poems of 2012
1776 Park Avenue Suite 4-176
Park City, UT 84060
This message was intended for: phanibasu@gmail.com
You were added to the system September 12, 2012. For more information click here.
Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

Phanibhusan Basu
Give me something to 'Hold & stand'. - - --- Here , where I am now (India), a...
Jan 25
Phanibhusan Basu
* Free Gifts , if I am entitled should be delivered at my India -Address( alr...
Jan 26
Phanibhusan Basu 
Feb 7
to info
This  is  to  inform you  again (  also  as  a  REMINDER )  that  :
I have  submitted  another  Poem  in  your  "SHARE  A  POEM " Section but  don't  expect  it  to  get  published  as  I  can not  change  my  declared  stand  about  the  condition of  Reviewing  2  poems . the  rule  set up  from your side .
 I  shall  change  my  stand  only  after  I  receive  the   AWARD ( declared by  you )  and  the  Book ( Published ),   at  my  India -Address. The  price of  the book  will be  paid  by  me  or   my  son ( Rana Basu  of  Chikagp  --Address given  before ) .
I am  willing  to  buy  all the   books  that  you  published  with  my   poem/poems  published  in them .
 Kindly  send  me the list  with  names of the  books  with   ISBN No-s   and  year  of  publication . 
Thanks , 
Phani Basu 
Phanibhushan / hiranmoy  gautom
2 F # 41, G.T . Road ( E ) , Konnagar, Hoogly  pin-712235. W.Bengal , India .
(M) 000-91-9051402078 .

No comments:

Post a Comment