Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank  YOU  , if  you  have  loved  my   POEM  and   decided  to   PUBLISH  in  the  BOOK .I
I  am  willing   to  reserve  the  PURCHASE  of  a   SINGLE  COPY.

 I am  now in   INDIA  with  my  OCI -Status  ( Address  given  below ), May  I  request  you  to  send  the  FREE  PINS   to  my  India Address .
If  you  can not , please   send  them  to  my  son  (Rana Basu  in CHICAGO Address  as  given  below ).
Sincerely  yours ,
Phanibhushan
India ;  Dated  March , 1 , 2013  ( 7-45 AM , IST)

ADDRESSES : 
1 . Phani Basu ( Dr. P.Basu M.D )
    2 F #  ;  41 , G.T . Road  (E) , KONNAGAR, - 712235
    HOOGLY , West  Bengal , INDIA. 
     Ph: ( M)   India - 09051402078.

2, USA - Address : 
   C/o  RANA  BASU ( son) 
   298  NAUSET  LANE
   SCHAUMBURG , IL - 60194
   U.S.A .
   Ph : USA - 847-843-7238  

=================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment