Wednesday, January 7, 2015

" FAITH "
=======
Faith is perhaps ,some Unique hormone (yet not fully understood or chemistry-wise proved by Science ). In my thesis (1960) , I suggested it to be originated by PINEAL GLAND ,mother -source of Melatonin or In the Liver someway yet UN-Known . Faith is even beyond Genetic or DNA, I think and it's real source may be some spiritual or deeper -conscious complex .
And Faith can not be Transmitted or have heridity-connect .
' Nobody ' should damage or dsetroy one's FAITH' (however wrong or irrational one thinks , it is ) unless we can lift one up spiritually to a higher level .
- - - - - -- - -- - -- - - - -- -- -
My god is ' my God ' and you have no right or business to insult it or destroy . God / Shiva / Allah /' Ishawra / Jehova are but the logo-s for the Same-one DIVINE in different 'sonis -representation ' and Divine is ever non -Physical or non -material .
And that is my FAITH and BELIEF too .

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment