Thursday, September 16, 2010

AUTOBIOGRAPHY : What was it , -Love ? -VI

After about three months she was feeling deserted and wanted to come to Delhi and I was feeing lonely too , struggling against current, with my hard work. She came . We lived so happily under my parents financial support and with my brother's family too. Soon,I felt the weight of the 'last straw' on a Camel's back in financial sense and I discarded the hope of being a Cardiologist , left the study , took up a Central Govt job ,rented a two room shelter and shifted .My earning was now Rs 473/= per month ,spending Rs 80/= then in six month- Rs 130 /= pm. for a better shelter.
So there was nothing shiny in my achievements as worth mentioning but I felt I was a free man of 31 yrs of age , always ambitious but without hope of achieving anything in life.
My teachers were sad and inflated me with the opinion that my thesis was so good and many pubications could come out of it But their opinions too ended like failures of mine . And I wanted to experience life rather than a shining success. I was living and experiencing a Life that could not be found in books or prospects of Medical specialities.
I was a happy man who , as a boy , lived in a remote villege and was now struggling to survive and climb , in Capital City of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment