Friday, September 17, 2010

A UTOBIOGRAPHY : Which ones are Love ? - XII

WHICH ONES ARE LOVE ?

I love my parents /I Love my children / love my wife / love my brother / love my friend /love the statue of Liberty - OR I love a friend who happens to be a lady OR
I love hunting / love drinking/ l love flirtinfg/ love bluffing / love gambling ..... OR... what is LOVE in aesthetic sense ? !
What is really LOVE and in how many ways can it be expressed? And what was the fault of a married lady who expressed that she loved me ! Can not a married woman love the qualities in another man Or do all love has the same meaning - Sex ? Then how does a mother love her child or a married woman love her own brother or father. This complex question was put to me by the same Lady when the storm was turmoiling us and I could not reply.
To me the meaning of 'love' is hidden in the reversal of the word or EVOL or evolving of the soul towards higher plane of Cosciousness. But the social Stigma and sense has degraded so much in sensual world that the real meaning of LOVE is lost everywhere. I gave up my Medical Speciaity after retirement and took up poetry and visual Art as the way of my conscious evolvement for the rest of life span. My wife is dearest to me and I love her most as a husband,. but does that mean that I can not estabish friendship with a lady who is versatile in the language of my choice and also good in poetry. And if we sit together for an hour and talk on Art and literature , then, is it that the whole fabric of Social culture get putrified ? Does a man and a woman , if they meet, have only one channel of expression - sex? My god!; is it 21st century or is it still a reproductive biological vital world without evolving consciousness !. ...And ...I don't know yet at least, from my own experience in life. And I am still pondering on - what is ife and what is Love !? !?.

No comments:

Post a Comment