Thursday, September 16, 2010

AUTOBIOGRAPHY : What was it , -Love ? -VII

An unknown feeling was engulfing me . Feeling like, - some ivisible force is pushing me outward with my doors now locked behind. or some field -force designing my destination and I am no more the captain of my own ship,
Like Bernard Shaw's Preface of his famous 'Plays ', the premise of my story is getting longer but I can't help.
In my young days, I wanted to be one like swami Vivekananda .That was like a cripple trying to climb over the tallest mountain . I read Geeta and tried Yoga, a few months, then felt - that I was not made that way but read good lots on Spirituality amd life and works of Swami Vevekananda. I had some good memory and even recited a lot , any time I got a chance. It so happened that without being, even, sincere I got the Frst Division in I.Sc exam too and my father decided my destination by telling me to apply evrywhere - Presidency , Medical college , Engineering and what not! I did not bother a bit.I was so happy with my aim-less journey minus ambition. And ..... yet I became a M.B.B.S doctor and did not know then -why ? !
Then I came to Delhi where my father had his Lodging & boarding house business that fed us and I joined my house -job in Irwin HOspital, Delhi, where a rural youth like me metamorphosed into a smart young man. and I was not any more the docile fool of earlier days.

No comments:

Post a Comment