Sunday, June 30, 2013

BIRTH -DAY ;    DEATH     And   RE-CYCLING
==================================
Which  one  of  them ---you  mean

So many  times , in this  Single  life
I  died  so many  times  and ways
and  was   made   re-born ,  re-cycling  way
re-forming  my  faith  and  soul
 so  many  times
even  in a  single  day .

  I  died
 or  was  murdered  by  a  mammon  World
 my soul  crucified   so many  times
 or  this    material    're-cycling'  of  synthetic -life
and  re-incarnated   ever  and  every way
with  my  never-dying  Soul; --  refined.

So !
may   I  ask  my  readers  and  friends
which  one  is  my  Birth-day  real
or my  death  or  if  can  tell
my  further   re-incarnation  time
as  designed .
________________
Composed  : July/01/2013  10 - 50  am .

No comments:

Post a Comment