Wednesday, June 19, 2013

REBEL - SON

No !   not  an  atheist
but a  rebel  son
an  confront  you  , -Father.
What  much  or  more  thou
will  gift   me  -Lord  !

A  'Pavlov-pouch'  for hunger;  a  Coditioned-  life
a 'reflex- habit  and  --
 a  ' Hormone- Master'  to
 whip  me  as    he  likes
any time  and  turn me  to  a  'Spinal Man'!
Yes, I am  suffering  worse  than  "Prometheus Bound " !

I  climb  and  tumble ;  tumble  yet  climb
 and  your  'agent '  threaten  me  with  a  life  in Hell
though  I  yet  not  know -if
YOU - the  Director  of  this 'Tragic   Play '--Greek
weep  or  smile  or  plan  for 'repeat-show ' !

And  so  !  I  stand  --
on the  alter  and  before  YOU
your   'rebel  son'  and  waiting - waiting  long  !
 ______________________________
Composed : 19/06/2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment