Tuesday, June 25, 2013

UNIFIED
Where  was  it
What  is  here or  now
Faces  all  around
 Scenes  and  scenario  crowding  on  me
from  all  sides !

 Seems
Reflected   images   all   from  deformed , broken  mirror
vast  -- a   Global  spherical  mirror-play
Or
 I am  myself  wearing  masks and
keeping  myself   absorbed   in every  way

that  beggar ,  this  laborer . the  vendor  -or
that  beautiful   dame   driving  a  car
or  this  expanding green-space    stretching  before
even  that   swimming  clouds,   the  azure  canvas-sky  above
are they  really  not, -  all   myself   reflected  within  me
and screened  outside  !

Asif
 I  am  the  'Pretender' -in  myiad  masks
All  myself  and  reflecting   everything !
__________________________
Composed :  half - an - hour  back ;  by  Hiranmoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment