Monday, June 24, 2013

 F  of  the  Octave
______________

Like  loss  of memory
some  covering-screen    comes  down
excising  me   from every side
as if , -- this  dark   desigm  will  wipe out
all forms  of  desires , love , all  perceiving  tools
This  river  of  emptiness   I   feel,  has  no  binding  banks !

 Only  the  other time
the  golden  morning  shine
he   dancing flowery  mango groves
and  then  again ,-- some when  beyond
all  these  memories  now  meeting  the  Entropy -   finish !
 Or  mybe  , like    Oceanic  waves
 coming  to  meet  the  shore
 wipe off  those   twin  foot-prints  of  you  and  me
for  all  time !

To  day  I  stand  alone  on  the  beach
 with  wild  wind  blowing  rough
and  I  dream -----
the  young  Sun-shine  playing  on your  serene  face
while  here,  the   darkening  evening  now
 lay   down  its  bed-spread   for    sleep
and   me  too  , it  invites !
________________

No comments:

Post a Comment